- Top fin made of scratch-resistant Stainless Steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance in range of . For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body.
- Wide gaps between fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate.
- Easy-to-install retention mechanism for LGA 775, 1366, 1156/1155, 1150 and 2011 and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2.
- Includes easy-to-apply high grade thermal compound, a perfect sidekick to all Prolimatech heatsinks.
|Heatsink Dimension||(L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm|
|Heatsink Weight||790 g|
|Heatpipe||Ø 6mm X 6pcs|
|Direction of heatsink||Faces the rear exhaust system fan|
|CPU Platform||Intel Socket LGA 775/1366/1156/1155/1150/2011 , AMD Socket AM2/2+/3/3+/FM1/FM2|
IMPORTANTE: PARA INSTALAR EN SOCKET AMD ES NECESARIO ADQUIRIR EL ADAPTADOR “Prolimatech Retention”