The ROG Strix Helios is a half tower chassis for gaming with three tempered glass panels, aluminum structure and RGB lighting integrated in the front panel. Internal cabling organization and multifunction cover with GPU supports help keep the interior tidy. Designed to support EATX motherboards and professional water cooling configurations, this chassis is a perfect choice for mounting ROG display equipment.
Half tower chassis for RGB ATX / EATX gaming with tempered glass panels, aluminum structure, GPU mounts, 420 mm radiator support and Aura Sync
- Premium design and aesthetics: Designed to mount display systems with three tempered glass panels, polished aluminum structure and Aura Sync RGB front lighting.
- Simple assembly: multifunction cover with supports for graphics, PSU cover and a translucent back panel that allows to organize the wiring.
- Versatile GPU assembly: Install three graphics cards in standard orientation, or use the included bracket to mount a display device with two vertical graphics.
- Advanced cooling: Supports up to EATX base plates with space for 420mm front radiators, water pump and tank.
- Connection panel: USB 3.1 Gen. 2 Type C ™, four USB 3.0 ports, one RGB lighting control button and another to control the fan speed.
- Comfortable cloth handles to transport your precious creation to events and LAN parties.
PREMIUM DESIGN AND AESTHETICS
ROG Strix Helios is designed to mount display equipment with three smoked panels of 4mm tempered glass framed in a refined polished aluminum structure. The front panel incorporates dynamic RGB lighting to eclipse your rivals.
AURA SYNC RGB LIGHTING
The RGB LED lighting on the front panel can be customized with the control button or the Aura software. The ROG Strix Helios can be customized with millions of colors and a range of effects that you can synchronize with a wide ecosystem of compatible components.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
The ROG Strix Helios incorporates several installation mechanisms that facilitate the assembly process, even for inexperienced users. Dust filters and access to all areas allow to keep it clean without complications.
250 x 565 x 591
- Box size
ATX Mid Tower
- Factory format
ATX / micro ATX / Mini ITX / EATX (12 ”x10.9”)
- Connecting bays
2 x Int x 2.5 ”- 6.35 cm / 3.5” - 8.89 cm Combo Bay
4 x Int x 2.5 ”- 6.35 cm Bay
- System fan support
Front: 3 x 140 mm.
Rear: 1 x 140mm
- Expansion slots
8 + 2 (additional vertical)
NW 18 kg
- Front panel I / O
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-C)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x headphones
1 x microphone
Fan and LED control buttons
- Power supply
Front cooling bracket:
3 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm (Radiator + Fan thickness: Max. 90 mm)
Top: 2 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm (Radiator + Fan thickness: Max. 60 mm)
Rear: 1 x 140mm / 120mm
Front radiator bracket: 120, 140, 240, 280, 360, 420 mm.
Front: 120, 140, 240, 280, 360 mm.
Rear: 120, 140mm
Maximum GPU length:
450mm Maximum CPU cooler height: 190mm
Maximum PSU length
: 220mm Removable dust filters: Front: Sliding out / Top: Sliding out / Bottom: Sliding out outside
Router cable: Max. 33 mm
3.5 "/ 2.5" drive bays: Up to 4 pieces (2-piece pre-installation)
2.5 "drive bays: up to 9 pieces (pre-installation 4 + 1 units)