Zalman CNPS9900 MAX Blue, CPU fan made entirely of copper, nickel-plated in pearl black, with an optimized design of its blades to effectively disperse the CPU heat.
Integrates a 135mm fan with PWM function. The fan automatically adjusts the rotation speed between 900 and 1700RPM, depending on the cooling needs. The sound level will vary between 18 and 30dBA. Its ultra-quiet fan includes blue LEDs.
It is compatible with the Intel 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155 and 775 sockets. And with the AMD FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2 sockets.
It includes the Zalman STG2M thermal paste that maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the heatsink base for maximum cooling performance.
We highlight ...
* Made entirely of pure copper.
* Nickel-plated in pearl black to be more striking and get even more resistant to corrosion.
* Includes an ultra-quiet 135mm fan with blue lights.
* Compatibility: Intel 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155 and 775. And AMD FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2.
* Includes Zalman STG2M thermal paste.
* Includes an additional cable to reduce the fan's input voltage and reduce its revolutions and noise.