TOOQ's XGE II gaming series is designed for very enthusiastic players and demanding configurations. This series of high-performance power supplies carries the 80 PLUS BRONZE certificate , so more than 82% efficiency is guaranteed. The powerful + 12V output guarantees the latest generation microprocessor and GPU power supply. This source incorporates a fan with blue LED light OFF to adapt to the needs of each user. The fan has bearings made of double ball bearings, which has an exaggeratedly long service life (more than 20 years of service life with use of 10 hours a day). We know that demanding players use tall towers, therefore, this source incorporates extra long and meshed cables so that players mount their equipment quietly without surprise. In conclusion, it is the powerful and perfect "heart" to push your super team configuration.
- Maximum Power: 525W with 80 PLUS BRONZE certificate
- Active PFC (Efficiency> 82%)
- Type: Intel ATX 12V V2.31 / EPS 12V V2.92 compatible with ATX12V V2.2, ATX12V V2.01 etc.
- Protections: overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit, overload, overcurrent, over temperature protection
- 140mm super quiet fan with blue LED light and bearing made of double ball bearing. (MTBF> 80,000Hrs, Noise <17dBA). Built-in automatic speed control.
- Compatible with AMD / CrossFire and NVIDIA / SLi.
- Compatible with next-generation multi-core microprocessors
- Extra long cables for tall towers and all cables are meshed
- + 12V rails: 2X + 12V
- Regulations: CE / UL / FCC / BSMI / GOST / CCC / KCC / ROHS
- Measurements: 160mm (depth) x 150mm (width) x 86mm (height)
- 1 x ATX 24/20 pins, (500mm) x1
- 1 x EPS / ATX 12V 8-4 pins, (600mm) x1
- 2 x PCI-e 6/6 + 2 pins, (500 + 150mm) x1
- 3 x SATA, (450 + 150 + 150mm) x1
- 2 x SATA, (450 + 150mm) x1
- 2 x 4 Pins (Peripherals) +1 x 4 Pins (Floppy Disk), (450 + 150 + 150mm) x1