Based on the excellent RAVEN Z RVZ02 chassis, the Milo ML08 is a super-thin Mini-ITX console type housing with large capacity. With a volume of only 12 liters, this housing is small but easy to assemble when compared to other thin housings of the same class. There is plenty of room for a powerful graphics card up to 13 inches in length, while the covers for devices without tools make mounting even faster. With intelligent use of space and engineering, the two main heat sources are separated by the main chassis chamber, then the CPU and graphics card can each have their own path for air flow. Despite its tiny size, the ML08 is an incredibly small housing that can be used anywhere, either as a desktop workstation (vertical orientation), or as a console or HTPC (horizontal orientation). There are even optional models of the ML08 with an integrated handle, making it portable effortlessly and perfect for any slim PC design.
- Higher performance capacity in super thin form factor
- Optional modes include a detachable carrying handle (ML08B-H, ML08B-HW)
- Accept graphics cards up to 13 inches
- Compatible with Mini-ITX and FA SFX motherboards
- Independent expansion socket design for easy mounting
- Housing design for devices without tools
- It fits almost anywhere with its horizontal or vertical orientation