The Noctua DX heatsink line has become a default option for high-performance silent cooling of Intel Xeon CPUs. The latest i4 update is compatible with the Xeon LGA2011 (both Square ILM and Narrow ILM), LGA1356 and LGA1366 platforms and the new D9 model offers better performance and better compatibility than previous 9 cm versions: Thanks to its dimensions of 95 x 95 mm and at its reduced height of 110 mm, the NH-D9DX i4 offers 3U compatibility and clears the RAM slots in LGA2011 Square ILM and LGA13xx. At the same time, the double tower design and the new NF-A9 PWM guarantees improved silent cooling performance. Equipped with the SecuFirm2 ™ professional mounting system and in conjunction with the Noctua industrial use NT-H1 thermal compound,
- 3U Compatibility The NH-D9DX i4 has only a height of 110 mm. This means that it measures 15 mm less than the previous 4Us compatible with 9 cm DX line heatsinks and allows the NH-D9DX i4 to also be compatible with 3U boxes, ideal for noise-sensitive 3U applications in fields such as processing of audio or video
- 100% RAM compatibility 100% RAM compatibility Thanks to its 95 x 95 mm dimensions, the NH-D9DX i4 does not protrude above the RAM slots in the LGA2011 Square ILM, LGA1366 and LGA1356. All this allows the user to have full access to the memory modules and guarantees 100% compatibility with high thermal diffusers or optional memory fans. *
- High quality NF-A9 fan High quality NF-A9 fan The highly optimized NF-A9 fan features the Noctua AAO frame, as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as the Flow Acceleration Channels, which allow improve the known efficiency of the previous 92 mm Noctua models and obtain superior cooling performance of the NH-D9DX i4.
- PWM Support and Noise Reduction Adapter PWM Support and Noise Reduction Adapter The 92mm NF-A9 fan of the NH-D9DX i4 includes PWM support for convenient automatic speed control through the motherboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 2000 to 1550 rpm and achieve quieter operation when using the Adapter for noise reduction.
- Double fan (optional) Double fan (optional) The NH-D9DX i4 includes an additional set of fan mounting clips so that users who want greater cooling performance can add an optional second NF-A9 to the front of the assembly of fins. Using the Y-shaped cable, which is included with an NF-A9 PWM fan, both fans can be connected to a single CPU fan connector. **
- SecuFirm2 ™ Mounting System SecuFirm2 ™ Mounting System Noctua's SecuFirm2 ™ mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and easy handling. Being compatible with the Xeon LGA2011 (both ILM Square and Narrow), LGA1356 and LGA1366 platforms from Intel, the SecuFirm2 ™ assembly included with the NH-D9DX i4 ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum comfort in all sockets.
- NT-H1 Thermal Compound NT-H1 Thermal Compound After having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from specialized journalists around the world, the Noctua NT-H1 is a professional and proven quality thermal solution that provides minimal thermal resistance, great ease of use and remarkable reliability.