The Tacens IMPERATOR II enclosure has a sleek design with a brushed aluminum finish front panel, coupled with excellent airflow to extend component life and keep the system running at peak performance.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan.
- Front panel with aluminum finish and grille.
- Full support for liquid cooling.
- Dual camera design.
Advanced professional structure and cooling
Consistent airflow is the key to extending component life and keeping the system running at peak performance 24/7. Therefore, the IMPERATOR II has the capacity to install 5 120mm fans (1 ultra-quiet rear fan included), front, top and side grille and a dual chamber design that separates the power supply from the rest of the hardware. In addition, it offers full support for liquid cooling with space for front 240 / 120mm radiators and rear / top 120mm radiators.
Maximum internal capacity
The IMPERATOR II offers ample internal space for the installation of high-performance components, offering support for ATX, microATX and mini-ITX boards, up to 4 hard drives, and fully efficient internal cable management.
- Type: Semi-tower box
- Compatible motherboards: ATX / Micro ATX / Mini ITX
- Material: High quality with polished aluminum finish
- Front: 3 x 120 mm
- Top: 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm ( included )
- 2 x 3.5 “HDD
- 2 x 2.5 “SSD
- Expansion slots: 7
- Maximum VGA length: 320mm
- Maximum CPU heatsink height: Up to 165 cm
- Input / Output Ports:
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- HD Audio + Microphone
- Extra: Internal cable management system and dual camera design
- Dimensions: 378 x 428 x 193 mm
- Weight: 2.69 kg