Silverstone GD09B, is the result of years of experience in the design and manufacture of HTPC chassis, a product that any PC enthusiast will appreciate.
It is made with steel structure and plastic front with brushed aluminum effect. The exterior and interior finish is black. Also on the front it has two USB 3.0 and audioHD ports.
Despite its incredible size it is capable of housing most of the standard size components. It is compatible with ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, with standard ATX power supplies with a maximum length of 220mm, with graphics cards up to 309.88mm long by 133.35mm high and with CPU cooler with a maximum height of 138mm.
Silverstone GD09B has 7 + 1 PCI slots, an external 5.25 "bay for 5.25" devices, two internal bays for 3.5 "drives and an internal bay for 2.5" drives.
For cooling, all the designs of positive pressure and conducted air flow of the previous models have been preserved, and improvements have been made in the access to the filters for even easier maintenance. It also has space for a total of 5 fans of what already includes one. Two 80mm fans can be installed at the rear, an 80 or 120mm fan can be installed on the left side and two 120mm fans can be installed on the right side, including one at 900RPM, with a level 18dBA sound.
With the Silverstone GD09B there has never been a more attractive HTPC-sized housing that is easy to use.
We highlight ...
* HTPC box in black color.
* Front connections: 2 x USB 3.0 and audioHD.
* Compatible with ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards.
* Supports graphics up to 309.88mm in length.
* 7 + 1 PCI slots.
* 1 external 5.25 "bays. 2 internal 3.5" bays. 1 2.5 "internal bay.
* Supports up to 5 fans. Includes one on the right side of 120mm.
* Design with positive air pressure for excellent cooling / low noise and preventing dust from entering.