IronWolf Pro is designed for the enterprise NAS. Get used to robust, ready-to-use, and expandable 24-hour performance that can handle multi-unit environments with a wide range of capabilities.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray ™. AgileArray enables double-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
- Protect your NAS actively with IronWolf Health Management. Focused on prevention, intervention and recovery.
- Its high performance means that users will not experience delays. No downtime during peak traffic hours of NAS system workloads. Seagate wins the competition with the range of NAS drives offering the highest performance.
- Data recovery with Seagate Rescue. IronWolf Pro provides additional peace of mind in the event of a mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% efficiency rate in our in-house lab recoveries, Seagate supports you with a two-year Data Recovery Rescue data recovery plan.
- Rotating vibration sensors (VG). The first unit in its class that includes RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-unit NAS enclosures.
- Capacity range of up to 16 TB. More capacity options translate into more possibilities that fit the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use case.
- Be more productive in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload index of 300 TB / year. Multiple users can upload and download data to the NAS server safely, knowing that IronWolf can handle the workload, whether it's a creative professional or a small business.
- Designed for continuous, uninterrupted and always accessible performance. Access NAS data at any time, both remotely and locally.
- 1.2 million hours of time between failures, 5-year limited warranty. This represents an improved total cost of ownership with less maintenance costs.
- Power control
- Operating voltage: 5 / 12V
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range: 5 - 60 ° C
- Storage temperature range: -40 - 70 ° C
- Non-operational vibration: 2.27 G
- Hit (out of operation): 250 G
- HDD rotation speed: 7200 RPM
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Buffer storage unit size: 256 MB
- Transfer rate HDD interface: 6 Gbit / s
- HDD Sustained Pulse Transfer Rate: 25.51 MiB / s
- Average time between failures: 1200000 h