We present the SanDisk Plus 480GB SSD , a reliable, fast and high capacity SSD. SanDisk, a pioneer in solid-state storage technologies and the brand trusted by professionals, offers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. With sequential read speeds of up to 535 MB / s **, this solid state drive is up to 20 times faster than a typical hard disk drive1. You will evaluate startups, shutdowns, data transfers and response times of applications faster than with a hard disk drive1. The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet and reliable performance, and dashboard status monitoring4 for your favorite media applications.
- Extend the life of your laptop or desktop computer. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer with a fast and reliable solid-state drive from a trusted brand worldwide and, suddenly, your old computer will act and resemble a new machine with startups, shutdowns and response times of the fastest applications1.
- Startups, shutdowns, and faster application response. High sequential read speeds of up to 535 MB / s and sequential write speeds of up to 445 MB / s translate into better performance for everything you do, up to 20 times faster than a typical hard disk drive1.
- Durable solid state design. Without moving parts, the SanDisk SSD Plus unit has been designed to withstand shocks and vibration, which helps keep your data safe from bumps and the marks of everyday life3.
- Ideal for typical PC workloads. The SanDisk SSD4 dashboard offers single-level cell cache (SLC) that improves burst write performance, making it the ideal storage solution for typical PC workloads, such as Web browsing, email, games, office productivity and audio / video entertainment.
- Simple setup. The SanDisk SSD Plus unit comes with simple instructions, step by step, and cloning software to help you set up your new drive.
- A more effective unit. SanDisk SSD drives operate at a lower temperature, are quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive2, so your laptop's battery lasts a long time on a single charge.
- Manage your memory with SanDisk software. The SanDisk SSD dashboard helps users maximize the performance of SanDisk SSDs on Windows® operating systems with the help of an intuitive graphical interface. The SanDisk SSD board includes tools to analyze the disk (such as disk model, capacity, firmware version and SMART attributes), as well as firmware updates.
- Sequential read up to 535 MB / s
- Sequential write up to 445 MB / s
- Dimensions 2.75 in x 3.96 in x 0.28 in (69.85 mm x 100.5 mm x 7.0 mm)
- SATA Revision 3.0 interface (6 GB / s)
- Operating temperature from 32ºF to 158ºF (from 0ºC to 70ºC)
- Blows Resists up to 1500 G
- Vibration 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ