Light, Small and Portable – The Samsung T7 Portable SSD lets you rest assured that you are safe. Even large files are transferred incredibly fast and well protected for a long time. Whether professional or home, T7 offers you reliable performance for everyday use.
With T7 you can transfer large files in seconds with USB 3.2 2nd generation. With integrated PCIe NVMe technology, sequential transfer speeds of up to 1,050MB / s read and up to 1,000MB / s write. The T7 is almost twice as fast as the T5 model.
The T7 is a drive called a Solid State Drive (SSD) and has no moving parts inside. With a sturdy metal casing, your data can withstand drops of up to six feet. In addition, access can be password protected thanks to AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
It weighs almost nothing and fits in any pocket: T7 convinces with its lightweight metal casing. It is molded from a single piece of aluminum and is approximately the same size as a credit card. With its 58g weight, the T7 is comfortable in your hand and can comfortably accompany you anywhere.
Do you want to access your data whenever and wherever you want? No problem. The T7 is compatible with many devices, for example with different computers, Macs, game consoles and Android devices. In addition, very practical: the shipment includes two USB cables (type C to C and type C to A).
The T7 portable SSD incorporates management software for PC and Mac that helps you set your password and provide you with current updates. You can also install the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets.
- High-speed external storage in a compact pocket and capacities up to 2TB
- Thanks to USB 3.2 Gen. 2 up to 9 times faster than external hard drives with read / write speeds of up to 1,050MB / s and 1,000MB / s
- Slim and stylish: compact, high-quality aluminum housing, available in metallic red, indigo blue or titanium gray.
- The two USB Type C to C and Type C to A cables allow connection to computers, Macs, Android devices, Smart TVs, and video game consoles.
- Security for your data: withstands drops of up to two meters in height and can be encrypted on demand by password.
- Solid state drive
- SDD, capacity: 1000 GB
- NVMe: Yes
- Read speed: 1050MB / s
- Write speed: 1000MB / s
- Ports and Interfaces
- USB connector: USB Type C
- USB version: 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2)
- Wifi: No
- Housing material: Aluminum
- Color of product: Gray
- Password protection: Yes
- Hardware encryption: Yes
- Supported Windows operating system: Yes
- Supported MAC operating system: Yes
- Certification: CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- Technical details
- Sustainability Certificates: RoHS
- Weight and measurements
- Width: 85mm
- Depth: 8mm
- Height: 57mm
- Weight: 58g