Experience the power of unleashed performance with the Samsung 960 PRO M.2 SSD hard drives. C on PCle in a minimum form factor with maximum storage capacity. With a performance beyond your pretensions.
An SSD that changes everything
Designed for high-end PCs and workstations that experience unprecedented performance for large workloads and engineering applications. The 960 SSD PRO is highly reliable.
A smart choice in NVMe SSDs
If you are looking for the next big breakthrough in PC performance, the Samsung 960 EVO is a smart choice. While the NVMe ™ interface offers improved bandwidth, a new driver and Samsung's intelligent TurboWrite technology offer next-generation performance.
- Dimensions: 22 x 2.29 x 80 mm (W x H x D)
- Format and Interface: M.2 / M-Key 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.1)
- Weight: 9g
- Capacity: 512 GB
- Cache: 512 LPDDR3-1866
- Controller: Samsung Polaris
- NAND: Samsung MLC NAND 3D V- (multilevel cells with 48 layers)
- Power (PCIe 3.0):
Reading: max. 3,500 MB / s
Write: max. 2,100 MB / s
IOPS (4 KB random read): 330,000
IOPS (4KB random write): 330,000
- Power consumption (inactive / operational): 1.2 / 5.1 W
- Compatibility (Content): NVMe 1.1, TRIM, SMART, AES, NCQ, 256-bit garbage collection, TCG Opal 2.0 through future firmware update
- Life expectancy: 1.5 million hours
of guaranteed writing volume (TBW): 400 terabytes (always 5 year warranty)
Operating temperature: 0 to 70 ° C
Shock resistant up to 1,500 G: