With a size similar to a CD case, the ASUS P3B LED projector can be transported in any suitcase or backpack comfortably. With a resolution WXGA 1280 x 800 and 800 lumens of brightness, it is the most powerful portable LED projector with integrated battery of 12 000 mAh, 3 hours of autonomy and charging for external devices.
The short-throw lens allows projecting images with a size ranging from 25 "projecting at 0.45 meters away at 200" making it from 3.4 meters. Such versatility makes it ideal for presentations, entertainment and even for outdoor use, camping, etc.
ASUS P3B portable LED projector, 800 lumens, WXGA (1280 * 800), 12000 mAh battery, short shot, up to 3 hours of autonomy, device charging, media player
- 800 lumens LED lamp to enjoy the best HD image
- Short-throw lens: projects from 25 ”(0.45m) to 200” (3.4m)
- 12,000 mAh battery with up to 3 hours of autonomy and charging for mobile devices
- ASUS Wi-Fi Projection technology for presentations and streaming of wireless content
- Project via HDMI / MHL or VGA ports, from a USB drive, a microSD card (up to 32 GB) or from integrated storage
- PC-Free Office Viewer and multimedia playback to watch videos, photos or music
Clear and clear images. LED lamp with 800 lumens of brightness
With a native resolution WXGA 1280 x 800, 800 lumens of brightness, 100% reproduction of the NTSC color scale and an Eco-LED lamp with a lifespan of 30,000 hours, the ASUS P3B wireless projector offers a sharp picture And full of color.
- Designed with the size of a CD case: Ultra-thin and compact, the ASUS P3B weighs just 750 grams and is 153.5 x 43 x 131.2 mm in size. So it is fully portable and fits perfectly in your backpack or suitcase.
- Rechargeable battery for cordless projections: The rechargeable battery of the ASUS P3B allows you to project up to 3 hours without connecting it to the mains, so you can enjoy the projector without worrying about an available electrical outlet.
* The battery has a limited lifespan and wears out with use.
- 12 000 mAh mobile charger function: The ASUS P3B can also be used as a mobile charger for your devices when it is turned off. The 12,000 mAh capacity allows you to charge your devices multiple times.
Thanks to the short-throw lens, the ASUS P3B allows you to project images with a size ranging from 25 to 200 inches from very close, which is ideal for presentations in limited spaces.
- Instantaneous height adjustment: ASUS P3B includes a double support that allows it to be positioned at two heights without wasting time by screwing screws.
- Auto Keystone Correction: This function detects the orientation of the P3B and automatically corrects trapezoidal images.
- Compatible with ASUS power supplies: To reduce your load further, this projector is compatible with most ASUS laptop power supplies (≧ 65W), so many times it will not be necessary to charge more than one power supply. Ç
* Compatibility subject to change without notice. Check the adapter of your laptop before making the purchase.
- Instant on and off: The ASUS P3B turns on in just 5 seconds and turns off instantly, without waiting for it to cool.
Project the way you prefer
The ASUS P3B has an optional Wi-Fi adapter that allows you to project all kinds of content without connecting it to a computer using a video cable. The ASUS Wi-Fi Projection APP allows you to divide the screen into 2 or 4 portions for smartphones, tablets or laptops.
- Excellent connectivity: The ASUS P3B incorporates HDMI / MHL and VGA connectivity to connect it with all types of equipment. In addition, thanks to the microSD card reader, USB connectivity and 2 GB of internal storage space, you can enjoy your content without using any equipment.
This projector charges the battery of MHL devices while projecting the contents of its screen. The mobile phone or tablet of users will not run out of battery again during a presentation. * List of equipment compatible with MHL: www.mhlconsortium.org
Realistic audio Integrated speaker with ASUS SonicMaster technology
The speaker with ASUS SonicMaster technology offers quality sound to enjoy movies and audiovisual content.
- TFT-LCD panel
- Image technology: 0.45 "DLP®
- Lighting technology: R / G / B LED
- LED lifespan (max.): 30000 hours
- Real resolution (native): WXGA (1280x800)
- Contrast Ratio: 100000: 1
- Light output (max): 800 lumens
- Color saturation: 100% (NTSC)
- Display colors: 16.7M
- Zoom ratio: 0.8
- Projection distance: 0.43 ~ 3.44 meters
- Projection / screen size: 25 ~ 200 inches
- Projection Compensation: 100%
- Zoom Ratio: Fixed
- Video features
- Image modes: 5 modes, (Dynamic mode / Landscape mode / Cinema mode / Standard mode / sRGB mode)
- Auto Keystone: Digital (up to +/- 40 degrees)
- Auto Keystone: Yes
- Aspect ratio: 4: 3/16: 9/16: 10
- Projector location: Near table / Near ceiling / Rear table / Rear ceiling
- 3D Ready
- Wireless Projection Ready
- Audio features
- Built-in speakers: 2 W x 1
- Signal frequency
- Analog signal frequency: 15.37 ~ 91.14KHz (H) / 24 ~ 120Hz (V)
- Digital signal frequency: 15.37 ~ 91.14KHz (H) / 24 ~ 120Hz (V)
- On mode: ≤ 65 W
- Standby mode: <0.5 W
- Internal battery: 5 V, 12000 mAh, Autonomy: 1 hours @ 500 lumens * 1
- Noise level Standard mode: 32dBA
- Signal input: HDMI, MHL, D-sub
- Audio output: Earphone out
- USB port: 2.0, 2 x Type A * 2, 1 x microUSB, * 3
- Card reader: Micro SD
- Internal memory: 2 GB available to the user
- Multimedia Formats Supported
- Video: AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV
- Audio: AAC, MP1, MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA
- Photos: JPEG, BMP, JPG
- Document reproduction Adobe PDF, Microsoft PowePoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Text
- Chassis Color: White
- Tripod thread: Yes
- Retractable Foot: Yes
- Kensington Lock Security
- Physical dimensions with base: 153.5x 43 x 131.2mm
- Box dimensions: 295x80x255mm
- Net Weight (Est.): 750g
- Gross Weight (Est.): 1.8kg
- Operating temperature 0 ~ 40 ℃
- Operating humidity 20 ~ 90%
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Protective case
- HDMI cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Remote control
- Compliance with FCC, UL, CE, CB, CCC, CU, VCCI, PSE, RCM, TUV-GS regulations