The OCZ TL100 hard drive series. They have a SATA III 6.0 Gbps interface and the 2.5 ″ format, we are facing units that will offer sequential read speeds of 550 MB / s while the reading will reach 530 MB / s, while the sequential reading and writing will reach 85,000 and 80,000 IPS.
- Faster performance: SSD technology allows for higher performance, faster boot uploads, file transfers, and more agile overall performance than conventional hard drives.
- Increased durability: NAND's non-mechanical design of flash memory mounted on circuit boards is extremely durable, unlike hard drives and with mechanical turntables.
- More efficient SSDs use much less energy than hard drives; promoting longer battery life in laptops, less power consumption, and a more efficient computing environment.
- Silent operation SSDs run practically in silence on your laptop or PC, which marks the end of annoying noise during play and entertainment.
- Lighter and cooler SSDs are lighter and cooler than hard drives, so users can carry their laptops with less weight.
OCZ SSDs offer low latency, allowing faster data access and a more sensitive computer than if equipped with a conventional hard disk drive.
Select the OCZ SSD technology function for your company, from hardware to firmware through software, everything improves.
Important structural features
With unique features, OCZ hard drives will change your computing expectations.