Msi launches its new range of SSDs under the MSI SPATIUM series, M.2 2280 format drives compatible with PCI Express 4.0 and 3.0.
These SSDs are built with high-quality, high-density 3D NAND flash that offer the best performance and endurance for professionals, content creators, and gamers. Performance-enhancing technologies include a DRAM cache buffer for the M480 and M470, and an SLC cache for all models in the series.
- The Spatium M480 1TB M.2 is the most powerful model in the series, offering superior storage performance for professional gamers or content creators.
- Compatible with PCI Express 4.0, it offers a read and write speed of 7000 and 5500 MB / s.
- Complies with NVMe 1.4 standards.
- Format: M.2 2280-S2-M, M.2 2280-D2-M
- Capacity: 1TB
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Compatibility: PCIe Gen4 / Gen3 / Gen2 / Gen1
- Memory Type: 3D NAND
- Read speed MB / s): 5500
- Write speed MB / s): 7000
- Random Read (4KB): 350,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB): 700,000 IOPS
- Mean Time Between Failures: Up to 1,600,000 Hours
- 80.00 (L) x 22.00 (W) x 2.15mm (H)
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range: 0 ° C - 70 ° C
- Storage temperature range: -40 ° C - 85 ° C
- Idle mW: 14
- Low power: 3