Msi launches its new range of SSDs under the MSI SPATIUM series, M.2 2280 format drives compatible with PCI Express 4.0 and 3.0.
These SSDs are built with high-quality, high-density 3D NAND flash that offer the best performance and endurance for professionals, content creators, and gamers. Performance-enhancing technologies include a DRAM cache buffer for M480 and M470, and SLC cache for all models in the series.
- The Spatium M480 1TB M.2 is the most powerful model in the series, offering superior storage performance for professional gamers or content creators.
- Compatible with PCI Express 4.0, it offers a read and write speed of 7000 and 5500 MB / s.
- Complies with NVMe 1.4 standards.
- Format : M.2
- Capacity : 2000GB
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Memory type: 3D NAND
- NVM Express (NVMe) : Yes
- NVMe version: 1.4
- Sequential Read Speed (ATTO) : 7000MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed (ATTO) : 6800MB/s
- Mean time between failures: 1600000 h
- TBW Rating: 1400
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 70 °C
- Storage temperature range : -40 – 85 °C
- Weight and measurements
- Width : 22mm
- Depth : 80mm
- Height : 2.15mm