Designed to meet the growing demands of expanded display and very high definition, the PD3200U features a 32 "W 4K screen manufactured with BenQ's cutting-edge IPS technology, which provides creative professionals with more than 300% of work space with confidence in 100% sRGB and color spaces Rec. 709.
- 100% Rec. 709 and sRGB color space with IPS technology
- DualView function
- Dark room, CAD / CAM and animation screen mode
- KVM switch (keyboard, video, mouse)
- Eye-Care Technology
Let inspiration come alive
We know how to make ideas come true. BenQ designer monitors come with an impressive variety of modes that will help you create every detail until you get a brilliant job.
Exceptional color and resolution
- 4K UHD Monitor 4K Ultra HD resolution offers extraordinary sharpness of fine detail and textures, for optimal viewing and intense visual work experience.
- Impressive color accuracy: 10 bits, 100% sRGB and Rec.709 Work with confidence in the sRGB and Rec.709 color space, from a wide viewing angle. All monitors for PD series designers have Technicolor color certification, and ensure consistent and accurate colors for impressive color rendering.
Display of minute details
- Darkroom mode Darkroom mode adjusts the brightness and contrast of images, providing clarity and precision to details and creating the optimal environment for working in darker postprocessing environments.
- CAD / CAM mode Never miss a detail again! Revolutionary CAD / CAM mode that offers superior contrast in the lines and shapes of technical illustrations, highlighting the smallest details.
- Animation mode Control and perfect each movement with our animation mode. Lighten areas of the image with animation mode to better visualize hidden details in dark shadows.
Work more efficiently and comfortably with intuitive design.
- KVM switch (keyboard, video, mouse) The KVM switch function allows users to display and control content from two different PC systems on a single screen using only one keyboard and mouse to save space and increase work efficiency.
- DualView function Improve your workflow and increase productivity by activating DualView to show designs in two modes (eg sRGB and CAD / CAM) in parallel without the need for two screens.
- Hotkey Puck Switch between CAD / CAM, animation and Low Blue Light modes with a single click on the hotkey puck. Customize the buttons to assign other modes or OSD settings such as brightness and contrast.
- Ergonomics Customize your workstation to achieve the perfect work environment, with a wide variety of height, tilt, turn, stroke and swing monitor settings. When using the screen with a vertical orientation, the monitor's smart screen orientation detector automatically rotates the screen content, so you can enjoy viewing the images in their full context.
- No flickering Stable feedback technology prevents the harmful effects of flickering that causes tiredness or damages your eyes. Now you can be working hours in front of the monitor without feeling fatigue or eye irritation.
- Low Blue Light BenQ Low Blue Light technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively reducing fatigue and eye irritation.