We present the BenQ PD3220U at pcpromaroc. 31.5-inch 4K UHD Designer Monitor with P3 Display | PD3220U
- 100% sRGB and 95% P3 color space with IPS technology
- Thunderbolt 3 daisy chain technology for dual monitor
- Compatibility with HDR10 content
Make your inspirations come alive.
Improved design experience through excellent color accuracy.
Improved precision and personalized productivity for sophisticated tastes.
Created with this goal in mind, the BenQ PD3220U has an aesthetically elegant look that prioritizes flexibility and designers' love for sophistication. To meet the needs of impeccable color performance designers and at the same time improve their overall productivity, the PD3220U comes with an enhanced color gamut that is compatible with DCI-P3 and Display P3, and offers Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for an experience More efficient image and data transmission.
Premium concepts reflected through the impeccable color performance.
Designers rely on professional monitors to see with great detail the colors, the most basic element of each product. By ensuring that all colors are impeccably accurate, designers can be sure that customers will feel that the products they buy are worth every penny they have spent.
BenQ, which always tries to meet the latest professional color standard, has developed AQCOLOR technology to defend the concept of “accurate reproduction.” BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team and, in addition, has joined the ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) to establish implementations and standards related to color.
Flawless color reproduction through the enhanced color gamut. P3, P3 and sRGB display
The PD3220U is equipped with the latest color standards, Display P3 and DCI-P3, to ensure a uniform color application among all designers. As more and more applications, devices and websites adopt the DCI-P3 color space, the PD3220U also comes with full compatibility with this new color standard, allowing design professionals to effortlessly upload and display images imported from different sources. In addition, the monitor covers 95% of DCI-P3, as well as 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709, using advanced IPS wide-angle viewing technology to minimize color change and inspire absolute confidence in designers.
Specialized screen modes adapted to all designers
A fascinating aspect of the design industry is the depth and varieties it possesses. To fully show the dynamic nature of the field, designers need tools that can help to maximize their work potential. The BenQ PD3220U monitor has the most suitable screen modes to help designers produce the highest quality jobs.
- Darkroom mode By adjusting the brightness and contrast of the images for clarity and sharpness of the supreme details, the Darkroom mode creates the optimal setting for working in obscured postprocessing environments.
- Animation mode Designers often have trouble working with complex details in dark images, but animation mode increases the brightness of dark areas without exposing excessively bright parts. The animation mode provides 10 levels of screen brightness to highlight each subtlety clearly in any ambient lighting.
- CAD / CAM mode CAD / CAM mode, which offers superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, accentuates every detail to deliver impressive screen performance in Pro / E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA and other software design. * Calibration eliminates slight variations in color performance between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly with respect to the reports of other screens of the same model. * How to configure CAD / CAM mode
- Screen Size 31.5
- IPS panel type
- LED backlight backlight technology
- Resolution (maximum) 3840x2160
- Brightness 300 cd / ㎡
- Native Contrast (typical) 1000: 1
- Viewing angle (left / right; up / down) (contrast ratio> = 10) 178/178
- 5ms response time (GtG)
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Display colors 1.07 billion colors
- Color range 95% DCI-P3
- Screen area (mm) 697.31 (H) x 392.23 (V)
- Distance between pixels (mm) 0.18159
- PPP 140
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) (typical) 20M: 1
- 10bit color depth
- 2Wx2 integrated speaker
- Headphone jack Yes
- Product Color Black / Gray
- Image mode DCI-P3 / Display P3 / HDR / sRGB / Adobe RGB / Rec. 709 / CAD / CAM / Animation / Low Blue Light / Darkroom / M-book / DICOM / User
- Gamma 1.8 - 2.6
- Display language 18 Languages - English, French, Deutsch, Italiano, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Netherlands, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Arabic
- PIP / PBP Yes
- HDCP 2.2
- VESA wall mount system Yes
- LOVE Yes
- Anti-Glare display screen coating
- Eye care
- Flicker-Free Yes flicker-free technology
- Low Blue Light Yes
- Animation Mode Yes
- CAD / CAM mode Yes
- KVM Yes Switch
- DualView Yes
- Darkroom mode Yes
- Automatic Pivot Yes
- Hotkey Puck Yes
- Factory Calibration Report Yes
- HDMI HDMI (v2.0) x2
- DisplayPort DisplayPort (v1.4) x1
- USB 3.1 hub
- USB Downstream x 3
- USB 3.1 USB Upstream hub x 1
- USB Type C
USB Downstream x 1 (Data)
Thunderbolt 3 x 1 (Power Delivery 85W, DP alt mode, Data)
Thunderbolt 3 x 1 (Power Delivery 15W, DP alt mode, Data)
- Voltage capacity 100 - 240V
- Built-in power supply
- Power consumption (on mode) 220W
- Power Consumption (based on Energy Star) 37W
- Power consumption (standby mode) 0.5W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5W
- AC switch No
- Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (height × width × depth mm) (without base) 412.2x714.8x86.63
- Dimensions (height × width × depth mm)
- CTN dimensions (height × width × depth mm) 676 x 187 x 818
- Net weight (kg) (without stand) 7.9kg
- Net weight (kg) 10.4kg
- Gross Weight (kg) 13.3kg
- Tilt (down / up) -5˚ - 20˚
- Swivel base (left / right) 30˚ / 30˚
- 90˚ swivel shaft
- Height adjustment (mm) 150
- Environmental standards
- Normative compliance
- Compatible with Mac Yes
- Compatible with Windows® Windows®10, Windows®8.1, Windows®8, Windows®7
- Solidworks yes