Preserve the true colors you've captured and make sure the moments are perfect. The SW2700PT photographic monitor with an excellent 99% of Adobe RGB color space, gives you a wide range of colors and a spectacular display of them. Hold the moment and never let it fade away.
BenQ understands the photographer's purpose of finding the perfect color accuracy and image quality true to life itself. With this premise, the BenQ SW photo monitor offers unprecedented technology that allows you to relive the creative vision and preserve that special moment. With high color accuracy through the Adobe RGB color space, the BenQ SW photo monitor is designed to reproduce and show your creative vision so that the moment you've captured never fades.
- 99% Adobe RGB See the true colors of nature! Use your digital SLR camera to its full potential with BenQ's Adobe RGB color space, a set of new color management features that offer a wider color reproduction range of shades of blue and green. The result is a more realistic color representation for outdoor photography and nature.
- 14-bit 3D LUT & Delta E≤2 The 14-bit 3D LUT (Look Up Table, LUT) improves the accuracy of RGB color mixing, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Hardware Calibration Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip on the monitor without changing the output data of the graphics card. It keeps the images consistent with the original copies without being affected by the graphic settings.
- Own calibration software 'Pallet Master' With the use of the 'Pallet Master' and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor in its most optimal state.
- Resolution QHD 2560x1440 for a sharper display During the editing or control of your work, the pixel density of these monitors will give you the high performance needed to express your creativity in extreme details.
- Awesome clarity with 109 Pixels per inch With the high pixel density, each photographic image will be displayed with amazing clarity, definition and precision, allowing all the details in your photos to emerge in all their splendor on the screen.
- OSD Controller The OSD controller is a remote controller that comes with three memorization buttons each with a different setting: photo editing, entertainment, or browsing the custom viewing network. This allows you to easily switch between presets without going through complicated settings. The OSD controller also comes with a quick OSD navigation button and settings.
- Black and White Mode With a simple click of a button, you can preview black and white color photos before adding the actual effect.
- Shading visor Ambient lighting and glare can often hamper the perception of user color reproduction. The SW series monitors include a detachable visor to reduce glare in areas where control of ambient light is not feasible.