The HL225HPB mounts an anti-glare screen reducing eye fatigue by reducing the reflective light that otherwise makes it difficult to display the screen.
In addition to this also the monitor bezel is matte to avoid light reflection.
SPEAKERS AND HEADPHONES
The HL225HPB is equipped with two high quality speakers. Built-in speakers make it easy to catch up with family, friends and colleagues. For movies, music, games and much more, you will enjoy quality audio without the hassle of connecting external speakers.
VESA WALL MOUNT
The HL225HPB complies with the VESA 100x100mm standard, which means you can easily mount the screen on any VESA mounting kit.
The HANNspree HL225HPB has a number of connectivity options that include HDMI and VGA for the transmission of Full HD 1080p content.
- screen size 54.61 cm / Diagonal 21.5 "
- TFT panel type - LED backlight
- Aspect Ratio 16:09
- Resolution (H x V) 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Brightness 250cd / m²
- Contrast (typical) 1,000: 1 (Typical)
- Contrast (Active) 10,000,000: 1 (Active)
- Viewing angle L / R; Ud 170 ° H / 160 ° V (CR> 10); 176 ° H / 170 ° V (CR> 5)
- Response time 5 msec (typical)
- Pixel size 0.248 (H) x 0.248 (V) mm
- Anti reflective panel surface
- Display colors 16.7M Colors
- Horizontal Frequency 31 ~ 83 kHz
- Vertical Frequency 56 ~ 75 kHz
- Maximum display frequency 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Input 1 D-Sub (VGA)
- HDMI 2 input
- Input 3 n / A
- 1.5W x 2 speakers, Headphone audio output
- Power consumption In: 24W; On hold
- AC power range AC 100 ~ 240 Volts; 50 ~ 65 Hz
- Product dimensions 512 x 168 x 386 mm (width x height x height)
- Packaging dimensions 583 x 115 x 377 mm (width x height x height)
- Net / gross weight 3.4 Kg / 4.5 Kg (+/- 0.3 KG)
- Bexel plan and Bexel color front, back cover, arm and base: Black texture
- 100 x 100 mm VESA mount
- Stand monitor stand Regular
- Tilt / Kensington Lock -5 ° ~ 20 ° / Yes
- Pivot / swivel No no
- Controls Menu, Bri (+), Vol (-), Input / Input, Power
- Warm color, nature, cool, user mode
- Preset PC mode, movie, game, Eco modes
- On-screen display 12 OSD languages