Kolink decided to create a special Micro-ATX case and the result of these efforts is the Inspire K6: a case with a brushed aluminum front, with an impressive design and which includes an addressable D-RGB LED strip controlled through the I / O. The mesh design provides all the necessary airflow to your components. The tempered glass side panel gives users a view of the interior and motherboard. As this is a Micro-ATX case, this does not mean that you cannot install a lot of powerful hardware, in addition to a lot of storage space. This combination of features means that the Kolink Inspire K6 is the perfect case for those seeking accessibility that still offers exceptional design and features.
- Impressive front panel with brushed aluminum look and D-RGB lighting
- Tempered glass side panel and power supply cover.
- 1x 120mm pre-installed rear panel fan
- Room for up to 5 120mm fans, 240mm radiators on front and top panel
- Space for graphics cards up to 350mm long and CPU coolers up to 162mm high
- I / O panel with RGB LED controller, 1x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0
- Space for 2 drives of 3.5 / 2.5 “- and 2x 2.5”
Inspire K6: affordable Kolink Micro-ATX case for gamers
The Kolink Inspire K6 is an extremely affordable Micro-ATX case, designed for gamers who want excellent equipment and performance. It can accommodate graphics cards up to 35 cm long. However, what is striking in the case is the implementation of a brushed aluminum front panel with a mesh for ample airflow. The front also has an addressable D-RGB LED strip, allowing users to control via the I / O panel or directly via the motherboard. At the top of the cover, at the front, users will find the I / O panel itself, with USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 connector, along with RGB lighting controls. A colored and tempered glass side panel complements the Inspire K6’s attractive design.
Inspire has room for a Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard. Graphics cards can be 350mm long and CPU heatsinks up to 162mm high, which is more than enough room for most common models. For cable management, there are cable guides located in the tray and on the power supply cover, with plenty of space between the motherboard tray and the right side panel. Power supplies can be up to 170 millimeters long.
Luxurious cooling options, plenty of drive space
Up to five 120mm fans can fit within the confines of this great Micro-ATX gaming case. In addition to the pre-installed 120mm slot at the rear, there are two more gaps on the top panel and at the front. There is a magnetic dust filter located on the top panel to help ensure the hardware is dust-free inside. Also at the front, there is a filter located behind the vents. Of course, the power supply at the bottom is also protected from dust. If you prefer water cooling, that is also an option. On the front and on the top panel, users can install a 240mm radiator. CPU coolers up to 162mm fit comfortably.
Under the cover of the PSU, there is an HDD cage that can accommodate two 3.5 “or 2.5” drives. Inside the motherboard, users can install two additional 2.5-inch drives. The result of Kolink’s efforts here is the epic K6 – a box that was designed from the ground up to bring powerful, yet attractive and compact gaming setups to life.
- 410 x 202 x 395 mm (width x height x depth)
- steel (case), tempered glass (side panel), plastic (front)
- approx. 5.2 kg
- Form factor:
- Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fans:
- 2x 120mm (front)
- 2x 120mm (cover)
- 1x 120mm (rear)
- 1x 120mm (rear)
- Radiator supports:
- 1x max. 240 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240 mm (deck)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch max. (Internal, HDD compartment)
- 2x 2.5 inch max. (motherboard tray, front)
- Power supply:
- 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Extension slots:
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 2 x 3.5mm connectors (1x audio in / out each)
- RGB controller
- Maximum graphics card length: 350mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 162mm.
- Maximum length of power supply: 170mm.