Forget about your platter drive and guarantee yourself 10 times better efficiency when transferring your data to the CX400 gen.2 SSD. Aside from offering greater responsiveness, your data will also be much more secure. CX400 gen.2 has no moving parts, making it much more resistant to shocks and bumps than a hard drive.
New generation of flash memory in your new SSD
GOODRAM CX400 gen.2 is based on flash memory running on 3D TLC technology. This makes it possible to ensure greater stability of the CX400 gen.2 work and the disk’s write resistance has improved compared to traditional flat memories of previous generations.
29 years of quality
The quality of our SSD drives is based on our 29 years of experience in the mass storage memory market. Our goal is to create products that fully satisfy customers.
- 512GB capacity
- SATA III interface (6 Gb / s). Backward compatible with SATA II and I
- Format 2,5 “
- 3D TLC NAND flash memory chips
- Read data with compression capability (max.) 550 MB / s
- Compressible data logging (max.) 500 MB / s
- Number of Random File Read Operations (4K QD64) (Max) 75,500 IOPS
- Number of Random File Log Operations (4K QD64) (Max) 76,800 IOPS
- MTBF 2 000 000 hours
- Working temperature 0 – 70 ° C
- Storage temperature -45 – 85 ° C