GoodRam’s DDR4 IRDM is the first tier of parameters offered in the IRDM range of modules, created with gamers, hobbyists and professionals in mind. These memories were built on the popularity of the Play modules and successfully continue the tradition of the previous series.
- Work stability: These IRDM modules work with the frequency at the level of 2400 MHz with delays of 15-15-15. This configuration will help meet the expectations of users who expect great performance and high system stability.
- Slim case: Efficient memory modules can get hot. Therefore, IRDM modules are equipped with thin radiators that deflect excess accumulated heat ensuring the most stable work of the computer. This model is available in blue.
- CAS Latency: 15
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Memory layout (modules x size): 2 x 4 GB
- Internal memory type: DDR4
- Memory Clock Speed: 2400 MHz
- Component for: PC / server
- Memory factor form: 288-pin DIMM
- Memory channels: Dual-channel
- Memory voltage: 1.2 V
- Module Configuration: 512M x 8