We present you the Define S2 Vision, designed with the aim of bringing beauty and functionality together, and with its tempered glass exterior, you will experience the glow of your system from all angles. Be the center of attention with the Define S2 Vision RGB, or choose the Blackout edition for a more subtle but equally striking effect.
Performance is not sacrificed for this beauty, either. Cooling remains paramount with extensive air and water cooling support, four PWM fans and an innovative top panel system that allows you to change tempered glass for additional cooling at the press of a button. The Define S2 Vision also features pre-drilled pump mounts, reservoir brackets, Nexus 9P hub with nine PWM connections, optional vertical vertical support GPU Flex VRC-25 and, of course, TG side panels without screws.
- Fully tempered glass exterior with tinted TG panels without bolts
- Four Fractal Design Prisma AL-14 PWM ARGB fans offer superior airflow with stunning visual effects (RGB version)
- The pre-installed ARGB LED AR-4020 strip creates the perfect balance of lighting throughout the housing (RGB version)
- The RGB R1 controller (included) allows physical control of colors and effects (RGB version)
- Extensive cooling support with room for up to nine fans, 360mm front and top radiators and 240mm bottom radiators
- Change the TG top panel with the included cooling bracket for triple fan upper cooling bracket
- The Nexus 9P fan hub controls up to nine PWM devices through its motherboard
- Full length power supply cover helps hide leftover cables for a clean interior
- The front cover of the PSU cover can be removed for larger front radiators or can be used to mount an additional pump, reservoir or SSD
- Easy-to-clean, high-flow nylon filters with convenient front access
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10 Gbps
- 2.5 GPU support for vertical slots via Flex PCI VRC-25 vertical card (sold separately)
- Three 3.5 "HDD mounts with vibration damping keep units perfectly hidden and without interior space
- Two SSD mounts included with five possible locations, either behind the motherboard or on the PSU deck