There is an easy solution for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, using Crucial® desktop memory is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to improve your system’s performance.
Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Launch data-intensive applications with ease and increase the multitasking capabilities of your desktop.
- Make everything on your computer go faster. Memory is a component of your computer that allows access to short-term data. Since moment-to-moment system operations are based on short-term data access, such as loading applications, browsing the web, or editing a spreadsheet, the speed and amount of memory on your system play an important role. Load applications in seconds by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it.
- Multitask with ease. If you are like us, you will use your computer to do many things at once. You could edit a document, while viewing images and browsing the Internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every application you run requires memory and fights for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
- Install with ease, no computer skills required. Simply with a screwdriver, the user manual, and a few minutes of your time, you can install the memory, no computer skills required. Watch one of our three-minute installation videos, and we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step. Don’t pay a computer store for what you can do yourself in minutes!
- Maximize the value of your system. For a percentage of the price of a new system, upgrading a memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase performance. Get the most out of your desktop computer by giving it the resources it needs for performance.
- Micron® quality – a higher level of reliability. As a Micron brand, one of the world’s largest memory manufacturers, Crucial desktop memory is the standard for reliable performance. Starting from original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we’ve built the memory technologies that have powered the world’s computers for 40 years and we keep adding. By choosing Crucial memory, you’re choosing memory backed by a limited lifetime warranty and designed for the world’s leading systems.1 Don’t settle for less.
- Speed - DDR4-2666
- CAS Latency – 19
- DRAM Family – Crucial
- Capacity – 32GB
- Brand – Crucial
- Form factor – SODIMM
- Extended times -?
- Technology – DDR4
- Voltage – 1.2V
- PC speed – PC4-21300
- Kits Quantity – 1
- Specifications – DDR4 PC4-21300 • CL = 19 • Dual Ranked • x8 based • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR4-2666 • 1.2V •
- DIMM Type – Unbuffered