The Graphite Series 760T complete tower chassis for personal computers starts with a visually spectacular design that corresponds to its spectacular performance potential.
Its beauty begins outside, with its sculpted forms and its ingenious side panels, mounted on hinges, fully translucent with flush-mounted hooks. The front panel has two huge 140mm input fans, bathed in a soft LED light, and also has a two-speed fan selector to choose between performance or silence. Inside, there is ample cooling potential, with eight locations for fan mounting and space for several radiators for fully integrated CPU liquid coolers or even custom liquid cooling. In addition, its details such as modular drive bays and side-mounted SSD bays take full advantage of the interior volume,
Side panels that open outwards
The side panels are secured by hinges, so opening the 760T chassis is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted hitch. They can also be removed by lifting and removing them from the hinges.
Wide cooling potential
Like all Corsair chassis, the 760T is intended for the assembly of high performance systems, and these systems in particular require very advanced cooling. It has a total of eight fan benches, with space for radiators mounted on the top, front, bottom and rear.
An intelligent design of the bays for units takes full advantage of the interior volume
The four bays for SSD drives are mounted sideways, to take full advantage of the interior space. The bays for combined 3.5 ”/ 2.5” units use a modular bay system, so you can remove the ones you don't need. The end result is an open interior, optimized for extra-long GPUs and free air circulation.
Front I / O panel with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
You will never have too many devices. The front panel of the 760T chassis has two high-speed USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports, plus headphone and microphone connectors.
Two AF140L front input fans with 140mm LED with two speed control
AF140L fans are specifically designed by Corsair to offer excellent air circulation with less turbulence and noise. The extra long diameter allows them to run at less revolutions per minute, and they are positioned to supply cold air directly to the GPUs. A switch on the front panel allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
- A splendid full window on the side panel for maximum visibility of internal components
- Hinge mounted side panels, with release hooks for easy access
- Generous expansion space to assemble high performance systems
- Installation of SSD drives, hard drives and optical drives without tools
- Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
- Modular bay system for units, for fully customizable designs
- Two modular bays to accommodate three 3.5 ”or 2.5” units each
- Four dedicated SSD bays without tools, mounted sideways
- Designed for quick and easy assemblies
- Compatibility with radiators and fans:
- Top: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm
- Front: 2 x 140 mm or 2 x 120 mm (2 x 140 mm LED included)
- Bottom: 1 x 120 mm
- Rear: 1 x 140 mm or 120 mm (140 mm included)
- Two ports on the front panel USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0, plus headphones and microphone
- Easy-access dust filters
- Excellent wiring management with rubber grommets for clear assemblies
- Nine expansion slots for several PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU cooler height 170 mm
- Maximum GPU length 450 mm
- Maximum PSU length 230 mm
- Graphite Series 760T full tower chassis
- Quick Start Guide
- Motherboards Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX