CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C is an ATX semitorre chassis optimized for quiet operation, combining sophisticated style and a host of versatile cooling and storage options.
MAXIMUM SOUND AMORTIGUATION
The high density EVA foam of the side, front and top panels dampens the noise of all components, and you can also install the top panel included with dust filter when air flow is your top priority.
ULTITUDE OF REFRIGERATION OPTIONS
It can accommodate a maximum of 9 fans of 120 mm or 8 of 140 mm. Several radiators up to 420 mm.
** It is necessary to extract the ODD.
TAKE THE REFRIGERATION CONTROL
A PWM fan repeater controls three PWM SP140 fans included with space to power another three. Reduce the fan speed when you want to keep the system quiet or increase it when you want to increase performance. All this, from a single 4-pin PWM head on the motherboard.
CHOOSE STORAGE OPTIONS
Install up to 1 unit of 5.25 ”, 6 of 3.5” and 3 of 2.5 ”. The versatile HDD / ODD design includes six modular trays that can be placed in eight mounting locations to deliver the desired precise distribution.
- Case Dimensions 549mm x 239mm x 497mm
- Maximum GPU Length 370mm
- Maximum PSU Length 225mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Case Expansion Slots 7 + 2 vertical
- Case Drive Bays (x6) 3.5in (x3) 2.5in
- Case Form Factor Mid-Tower
- Case Windowed Tempered Glass
- Case Warranty Two years
- iCUE enabled No
- Case Material Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Power Supply ATX (not included)
- Weight 13.056kg / 28.784lbs
- Case Drive Bays 3.5 "6
- Case Drive Bays 2.5 "3