We present you Torque, the new and exciting Antec Open Frame Box; Made of aluminum with double tempered glass side panels, this box ensures that your hardware is displayed in all the glory it deserves.
The Open Frame box allows for incredible range options including the installation of a wide range of water cooling components, such as dual 360mm radiators, numerous pumps and more, while the exclusive inclined design provides a 45 degree orientation in The motherboard for a futuristic appearance.
Combined with the latest USB 3.1 Type-C connectivity on the front panel, the Torque box offers the latest PC features today, looking like tomorrow.
- The open-frame design maximizes the performance and visibility of your hardware's cooling while providing an outstanding appearance for your system.
- It supports some of the larger E-ATX motherboards even for the most compact Mini-ITX models.
- The USB 3.1 connectivity on the front panel ensures that Torque is ready for today's and tomorrow's peripherals.
- Chassis specification
- Dimensions 621 x 285 x 644 mm (DWH)
- Form factor Middle tower
- Aluminum Materials
- E-ATX motherboard support (up to 12 "x11"), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Front access and controls USB 3.0 x 2, MIC / AUDIO (HD), power, type C USB3.1
- 4 mm tempered glass side panel (both sides)
- Expansion and drive bays
- Expansion slots 7
- 3.5 "1
- 2.5 "1
- Cooling stand
- 3x120mm front
- 3x120mm top
- Radiator support
- Front ≤ 360mm
- Top ≤ 360mm
- Tray Dispatch MB ≤ 37mm
- Maximum GPU length ≤ 450mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height ≤ 215mm
- ATX PSU support
- Net weight 9.35kgs
- Gross Weight 14.25kgs