The SI-5200 RGB unit includes three 12 cm addressable RGB fans on the front panel of the housing. Equipped with double annular lighting, these fans bring a touch of style to your equipment.
Acrylic Front Panel
With an acrylic front panel that allows you to see clearly up to three 12 cm fans, this box is perfect to show off your front LED fans.
RGB Control Switch
It comes equipped with a built-in RGB controller that supports up to 3 addressable RGB fans.
Bring Your Box to Life
It comes equipped with 14 unique default lighting modes that can be controlled through the LED control switch. It works exclusively with addressable RGB fans.
- Seven modes of RGB flow light. Static rainbow | Rainbow | RGB effects | Kite | Breathing Color Cycle | Color cycle on the left
- Seven modes of solid color. Red | Green | Blue | White | Yellow | Cyan | pink
Fully Acrylic Side Panel
It incorporates an acrylic window side to show the inside of its platform for all to see.
Enhanced Air Vent
Vents along both sides of the front panel increase air flow and ventilation for better cooling performance.
Dual Camera Design
Built with a double chamber design to direct heat away from the main chamber and achieve more effective total cooling.
It supports air cooling at the front and back of the case which helps improve cooling performance.
Includes an extra fan to provide additional cooling to your graphics card.
- Front: 120 mm x 3 (included)
- Rear: 120 mm x 1 (optional)
- HDD box: 120 mm x 1 (optional)
Supports liquid cooling.
- Front: 240 x 27 mm radiator (optional)
Made for high performance
- Supports additional graphics cards of superior quality up to 372 mm (without radiator).
- Supports CPU cooler up to 164 mm high.
- Supports up to 2 x 3.5 "HDD and 3 x 2.5" HDD / SSD.
- Practical Access to Your Media
- Quick and easy access to 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, power, audio and microphone.