The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XGP’s fastest SSD to date, and is designed for computer enthusiasts, gamers, and clocking experts.
It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that delivers maximum sustained read and write speeds of 3,500MB and 3,000MB per second, respectively, exceeding 6Gb / s SATA by a wide margin. NVMe 1.3 compliant, the SX8200 Pro solid state drive offers excellent random read and write performance as well as multitasking capabilities.
With SLC caching, a DRAM cache buffer, E2E data protection and ECC LDPC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during very intensive applications such as rendering games and increasing clock speeds.
- PG SX8200 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive: With intelligent SLC caching and DRAM cache buffering, the SX8200 Pro Solid State Drive can accelerate sequential and 4K random read and write speeds to shorten time responsive system, which is especially suitable for gaming and multimedia editing.
- 3D NAND Flash: Built with 3D NAND Flash memory, the SX8200 Pro has capacities up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
- ECC LDPC ensures data integrity: The SX8200 Pro solid state drive supports Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) error correction code technology to detect and correct a wider range data errors for more accurate data transfers and longer SSD life.
- E2E data protection and RAID engine: With its support for E2E (end-to-end) data protection and RAID engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data security, integrity, and offers long service life.
- NVMe version: 1.3
- SSD form factor: M.2
- SDD, capacity: 2000 GB
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Type: 3D TLC
- NVMe: Yes
- Component for: PC / laptop
- Read speed: 3500MB / s
- Write speed: 3000MB / s
- Random Read (4KB): 390,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB): 380,000 IOPS
- PCI Express interface data lanes: x4
- ECC: Yes
- Comprehensive data protection: Yes
- Mean time between failures: 2,000,000 h
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, KC
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 70 ° C
- Storage temperature range: -40 – 85 ° C
- Relative humidity range for operation: 5 – 95%
- Shocks in operation: 1500 G
- Technical details
- Sustainability Certificates: RoHS
- Weight and measurements
- Width: 80mm
- Depth: 22mm
- Height: 3.5mm
- Weight: 8g