Zalman Reserator 3 Max is a liquid cooling kit "unique in the market", as it is the first to use nano-fluids and is also capable of dissipating up to 400W of heat.
The base of the water block is made of pure copper with internal micro-filaments that favor heat transfer and make it faster.
The radiator is made of pure copper and nickel plated in black, it has been designed to obtain a more optimized air flow. It includes two double radial heat-pipes capable of achieving cooling efficiency up to 4 times higher.
Within the water block of the Zalman Reserator 3 Max a low noise pump is incorporated, which not only minimizes the length of the tube to be used, since it also accelerates the circulation of the coolant getting a better cooling performance.It integrates a 120mm fan with blue LEDs, with a low sound level between 18.9 and 36.7 dBA. In addition, if necessary, an additional 120mm fan can be mounted at the bottom.
Zalman Reserator 3 Max is a base with a high compatibility since it is compatible with the Intel 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011 sockets, in addition it is also compatible with the AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 + sockets, FM1 and FM2.
It uses high durability tubes to ensure safety and prevent leaks. The use of nano-fluids in the refrigerator improves thermal conductivity by mixing nano-particles with fluids.
It includes the thermal paste ZM-STG2M that guarantees maximum contact with the CPU.
It is an easy installation system that does not require maintenance.
We highlight ...
* Complete liquid cooling system.
* Cooling power capacity: 400W.
* The first in the world to use nano-fluids in the refrigerant.
* Pure copper radiator with two double heat-pipes, for greater cooling efficiency.
* Copper base with internal micro-filaments.
* Water pump integrated in the block, ultra quiet.
* Includes a 120mm fan with blue LEDs, low noise level. Optionally, another 120mm can be installed.
* Compatible with current CPUs on the market: Intel LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011 and AMD AM2 / AM2 + / AM3 / AM3 + / FM1 / FM2.
* High durability tubes to avoid deterioration and possible leaks for a longer time.
* Maintenance free and easy to assemble.