Zalman R1 box, elegant white exterior design with brushed finish front door and side window that provide a careful aesthetic appearance.
In Mini Tower format it has a completely white interior. The front door includes a noise absorption panel. Also in its upper area we find the additional connections: a USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, microphone and headphones.
The Zalman R1 box is compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, with ATX power supplies, with CPU coolers with a maximum height of 160mm and with graphics cards with a maximum length of 360mm. The power supply is located at the bottom of the box, with its own cooling system to provide maximum efficiency and stability of the component.
It has significant expansion possibilities with space for up to 8 ODD / HDD / SSD, 7 expansion slots, two external 5.25 "???? and one 3.5" bays, plus 4 internal 3.5 "???? and one of 2.5 "????. The installation of hard drives is simple, without tools.
As for its ventilation system, with optimized design to increase performance with maximum silence, we can highlight that it has space for up to 5 fans, three of them included. On the front are two 120mm. In the back one of 120mm. And at the top you can install up to two 120mm fans, one of them with LED lighting, covered by a lid, which we can remove to achieve more powerful cooling. In addition, it has a regulator that allows users to select between two fan speed levels. We found dust filters on the front and bottom of the box.
- Minitorre box in white finish.
- Front connections: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, microphone and headphones.
- Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX boards.
- It allows the installation of a VGA up to 360mm long.
- Assembly of the fountain at the bottom with its own ventilation system.
- Up to 7 PCI slots.
- External bays: 2 x 5.25 "; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal bays: 4 x 3.5 ", 1 x 2.5".
- Supports up to five fans. Three of them included.
- Dust filters in the source area and on the front.
- Soundproofing iron on the front door of the box.