Zalman CNPS 14X, ultra quiet CPU fan. Designed with IHD technology to keep the equipment running smoothly and in a more stable way, for longer.
Manufactured with copper base, aluminum sheets and 6 Heat-pipes. The U-shaped design of the Heat-pipes is designed to maximize the dissipation area and increase the air flow. The base of the heatsink features the special sanding process from Zalman, to provide excellent heat transfer capacity.
It includes a 140mm PWM fan, located in the central part. The speed will be adjusted between 950 and 1350RPM, so the sound level will vary between 17 and 21dBA. If necessary, two additional 140mm fans can be installed.
It is compatible with the Intel 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155 and 775 sockets. And with the AMD FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2 sockets.
It includes the Zalman STG2M thermal paste that maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the heatsink base for maximum cooling performance.
We highlight ...
* Copper base, aluminum sheets and 6 Heat-pipes.
* Heat-pipes designed in a "U" shape to maximize dissipation.
* Zalman special sanding sink base to provide excellent heat transfer capacity.
* Includes a 140mm PWM silent fan in the central part, and has the possibility of installing two fans over 140mm for extreme cooling.
* Compatibility: Intel 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155 and 775. And AMD FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2.
* Includes a Zalman STG2M thermal pasta bag.