Zalman CNPS 11X Performa Plus, CPU fan designed in a V-shape to minimize air resistance and optimize air flow, which gives us better cooling performance.
Manufactured with copper base, aluminum sheets and four Heat-pipes of direct contact with the CPU for greater heat dissipation. "Direct Touch Heatpipe" technology transfers the heat from the CPU directly to the Heat-pipes, which minimizes heat resistance and maximizes cooling performance.
It includes an ultra-quiet 120mm fan with PWM function. The turning speed can be adjusted between 1000 and 1600RPM and the sound level between 17 and 26dBA.
It is compatible with the Intel 775, 115x, 1366 and 2011 socket. And with the AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1 and FM2 sockets.
It includes the Zalman STG2M thermal paste that maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the heatsink base for maximum cooling performance.
- Base and 4 Heat-pipes of copper, aluminum sheets.
- Heat-pipes of contact with the surface of the processor for a greater dissipation of the heat.
- It includes a silent 120mm fan.
- Compatible with Intel 775, 115x, 1366 and 2011 sockets. And with AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1 and FM2 sockets.
- Includes a Zalman STG2M thermal pasta bag.