Zalman CNPS 10X Performa Plus, is a CPU fan manufactured with copper base, aluminum foil and five Heat-pipes of direct contact with the CPU for greater heat dissipation.
"Direct Touch Heatpipe" technology transfers the heat from the CPU directly to the Heat-pipes, which minimizes heat resistance and maximizes cooling performance.
It includes a 120mm fan with PWM function. The turning speed can be adjusted between 900 and 2000RPM and the sound level between 17 and 36dBA.
CNPS 10X Performa Plus has been designed to be able to mount one or two 120mm fans, depending on the cooling needs of the equipment.
It is compatible with the Intel 775, 115x, 1366 and 2011 socket. And with the AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1 and FM2 sockets.
It includes the Zalman STG2M thermal paste that maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the heatsink base for maximum cooling performance.
- Base and 5 Heat-pipes of copper, aluminum sheets.
- Heat-pipes of contact with the surface of the processor for a greater dissipation of the heat.
- It includes a 120mm PWM fan and with the possibility of installing a second fan.
- Compatibility: Intel 2011, 1366, 115x and 775. And AMD FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2.
- Includes a Zalman STG2M thermal pasta bag.