The Transcend M.2 MTS 600 SSD uses the latest generation SATA III 6Gb / s interface and offers tiny and ultra-compact dimensions that make it ideal to meet the needs of high performance, wide mobility and a strictly limited space for devices with small and compact form factors. This means that it is perfect for use in modern Ultrabooks, fine laptops and tablets today. With the latest SATA III 6Gb / s specification, and exceptional transfer speeds of up to 550MB / s read and 460MB / s * write, the SSD M. 2 easily handles the most advanced computing tasks and the most demanding multimedia applications.
- Ultra-compact M.2 form factor (60mm) - ideal for mobile computing devices
- It fully supports the SATA DevSleep mode that allows devices to completely shut down the SATA interface and save energy and extend battery life compared to current sleep or standby states
- Includes high speed DDR Dram memory as cache memory
- Supports SMART, TRIM and NCQ commands
- Complies with RoHS environmental directive
Intel® Intelligent Response Technology (ISRT)
The Transcend M. 2 MTS600 SATA6Gb / s SSD fully supports Intel® Intelligent Response Technology (ISRT) which allows you to configure your computer with a solid-state disk for use as a cache between the standard hard disk and memory of system. This provides the advantage of having an ordinary hard drive for maximum storage capacity while enjoying a performance experience similar to that delivered by modern solid SSD drives.
ISRT works by monitoring programs and files to access them more frequently and stores them on the SSD solid disk. As a result, the launch speed of the applications and the response time of the system in general improve significantly, while the high storage capacity of the standard hard disk is available to store the rest of the programs and files. In this configuration, only one disk drive letter is displayed; An additional disk drive letter is not required to use the SSD solid disk as a cache.