The latest Opaco C1000 coolant launched by Thermaltake is used as anti-corrosion by protection fluid and heat transfer medium for PC water cooling. Made in Germany, the Opaco C1000 refrigerant is practically odorless, non-flammable and high performance liquids, offering excellent protection for copper, nickel, brass and aluminum. Choose from seven vivid colors: red, green, blue, orange, yellow, white, purple and to brighten up any Thermaltake build-up.
Being non-flammable, the C1000 Opaque refrigerant is a refrigeration solution ready for use with at least 3 years life in sealed containers, providing great performance, while preventing the entire cooling system - copper, brass, nickel , and aluminum - from corrosion.
The opaque C1000 coolant is classified in water hazard class 1 (low speed endangered) according to German water hazard regulations. The product is easily biodegradable.
Thermaltake C1000 opaque coolant is designed specifically for PC liquid cooling systems. With anti-freeze, anti-oxidation, and water scale prevention, the non-transparent C1000 coolant offers great thermal efficiency and further reduces the temperature of the system.
May be harmful if swallowed, may cause birth defects. May cause irritation of the respiratory tract, eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid breathing vapors or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Wash well after delivery. Store in a cool place. Thermaltake recommends the following steps to follow before using Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To maintain a cleaning circuit, wash and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water before use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as a refrigerant, which can damage your loop and reduce performance.
- The use of proven pre-mixed refrigerant in the market, such as Thermaltake Refrigerant 1000, is highly recommended. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid circuit from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer life for your components.
- 1000 ml capacity
- Color Blue, red, white, green, orange, yellow, purple
- Dangerous component
- Ethanediol Value <20%
- CAS 170-21-1
- EG 203-473-3
- Index 603-027-00-1
- Xn Certificate
- R 22 phrase
- S-Phrase 2, 24 / 25.46