Add two parallel ports and two serial ports to a desktop computer through a PCI slot.
- 2x serial ports compatible with UART 16C1050 and 2x parallel IEEE 1284 ports
- Supports baud rates up to 115.2 Gbps
- Supports data transfer rates through the parallel port of up to 1.5 Gbps
- More Features . .
- 256-byte FIFO transmit / receive
- Universal 3.3 / 5V PCI card
- Compatible with rev. 2.3 of the PCI Local Bus specification
The 2S2P Parallel Serial Combo PCI Card with UART 16C1050, PCI2S2PMC allows you to add 2 RS232 serial ports and 2 parallel IEEE 1284 ports to a system through a PCI slot. With transmission speeds of up to 115.2 Kbps of the RS232 and up to 1.5 Mbps of the parallel port, the serial / parallel adapter offers the extra connectivity necessary for industrial and commercial applications, occupying a single PCI slot of 3.3 / 5V . It is compatible with a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows® 7, Sever 2003, XP, DOS® and Linux, enabling simple integration of mixed environments.