After revolutionizing the market segments of HTPC (Salon Computers) and SFF (Small Format Equipment) with innovative chassis designs, Silverstone engineers continue their eagerness to advance in these categories by launching a power supply to the market for the SFF that is worth buying, the ST45SF.
This SFX unit is compatible not only with chassis that use SFX power supplies but also in smaller ATX chassis thanks to the included adapter bracket. Features for enthusiasts are also present with the single + 12V rail and the 8-pin / 6-pin PCI-E connectors to accept any system with multiple graphics cards.
Despite its small size, the ST45SF has features that could be expected from an elite ATX power supply, such as an 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency level, temperature controlled fan, 50 ° C temperature level and reliability to be used so continued.
For users of SFFs and Silverstone, the ST45SF is more than an improvement, it is an important reference for the custom-made computer.
We highlight ...
* Accepts standard SFX and ATX thanks to the included Bracket.
* 450V continuous output power at an operational temperature of 50ºC, suitable for continuous use.
* Efficiency level 80 PLUS Bronze.
* Single rail + 12V first class with 36th.
* 80mm silent fan with a minimum of 18dBA.
* Accepts single 8-pin and double 6-pin connector.
* PFC active.