Silverstone Petit PT14B-H2, is a NUC (Next Unit of Computing) box designed to be one of the smallest market chassis.
It has a super compact and elegant design, only half a liter in size with an Intel NUC motherboard.
Silverstone Petit PT14B-H2 is compatible with Intel motherboards: NUC DCP847SKE and NUC D33217GKE.
The cooling system includes a 60mm PWM fan located at the bottom, to provide cooling capacity or extra thermal protection. Inside the aluminum top cover of the Silverstone Petit PT14B-H2 an isothermal tube has been added to improve heat conduction and thus allow an optional mode of fanless operation.
Complementing this impressive small housing we have a VESA mount bracket and a wall mount kit to help the PT14 fit almost anywhere.
We highlight Silverstone PETIT PT14B-H2
* NUC box made of aluminum.
* Super compact design, 0.5 liters.
* Compatible with Intel boards: NUC DCP847SKE and NUC D33217GKE.
* Top cover with isothermal tube for excellent heat conductivity.
* Includes a compact 60mm PWM fan at the bottom.
* Includes VESA mount bracket.
* Includes support for vertical placement.