Silverstone GD10B, is an ideal case for HTPC, a product that any PC enthusiast will appreciate.
It is made with 0.8mm steel structure and plastic front with brushed aluminum effect. The exterior and interior finish is black. Also on the front it has two USB 3.0 and audioHD ports, hidden behind a door.
It is compatible with ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, with standard ATX power supplies with a maximum length of 220mm, with graphics cards up to 309.88mm long by 133.35mm high and with CPU cooler with a maximum height of 138mm.
Silverstone GD10B has 7 + 1 PCI slots, an external 5.25 "bay for 5.25" devices, two internal bays for 3.5 "drives and an internal bay for 2.5" drives.
For cooling, all designs of positive pressure and conducted air flow of the previous models have been preserved. It also has space for a total of 5 fans of which one already includes. Two 80mm fans can be installed at the rear, an 80 or 120mm fan can be installed on the left side and two 120mm fans can be installed on the right side, one of which already includes one at 900RPM, with a level 18dBA sound. Also at the top it has vents.
With the Silverstone GD10B there has never been a more attractive HTPC-sized housing that is easy to use.
We highlight ...
* HTPC box in black.
* Front connections: 2 x USB 3.0 and audioHD.
* Compatible with ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards.
* Supports graphics up to 309.88mm in length.
* 7 + 1 PCI slots.
* 1 external 5.25 "bays. 2 internal 3.5" bays. 1 2.5 "internal bay.
* Supports up to 5 fans. Includes one on the right side of 120mm.
* Design with positive air pressure for excellent cooling / low noise and preventing dust from entering.