After the introduction of the RAVEN Z series in 2014 with great success with the RVZ01, the RAVEN team has launched the evolution of this model, the RVZ02. With a volume of only 12 liters, they have created a chassis that supports a much simpler and more practical assembly compared to the RVZ01 or any other slim chassis. We highlight the space destined for a graphics card up to 13 inches long, and next to it there are dedicated spaces for storage units without tools to make assembly faster than ever. With the use of space in an optimized manner, the two most important sources of heat generated in the PC are separated through the main chamber of the chassis, where they also have special independent spaces for ventilation.
The RVZ02 is a very versatile chassis that can be used anywhere, either as a compact desktop workstation (in vertical orientation), as a console or HTPC (in horizontal orientation), so it is truly perfect for almost any Small PC. The RVZ02B-W model also has a large side window to view our configuration from the outside.
- Highest performance capacity in super thin format.
- Side window.
- Supports graphics cards up to 13 inches.
- Compatible with Mini-ITX boards and SFX sources.
- Independent expansion slot design for easy assembly.
- It adapts to almost any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Shell material, reinforced plastic outer steel body
- Black color
- Mini-ITX motherboard
External 12.7mm thin optical or 9.5mm x 1 (limited compatibility with the tray type 9.5mm)
Internal 2.5 "x 2 (an additional 3.5" or 2.5 "space depending on the card installed expansion)
- Cooling system
Rear Passive vents
Side Large vents over CPU / motherboard and expansion zone
- Expansion slot 2
USB 3.0 I / O port x 2
audio x 1
MIC x 1
- SFX and SFX-L power supply
- Expansion card * Compatible with 13 "length, width restriction - 4.78"
- CPU cooler limitation 58mm
- Net weight 3.2kg ~ 3.3kg
- Dimension 380mm (W) x 87mm (H) x 370mm (D), 12 liters