The introduction of Grandia GD07 and GD08 of Silverstone marks the beginning of a new era to enjoy our home theater PC, as we had never thought before. For the first time, the power and storage capacity of a server can now be used, in a quiet environment, to create our living room PC.
Completely redesigned to take full advantage of all available spaces, the GD07 can support an incredible amount of units (up to eleven) and high-end components (graphics cards up to 13.6 inches long) It is even possible to install SSI EEB motherboards ( 12 "x 13") Extended ATX, despite maintaining an external dimension similar to the previous generation of Silverstone, size of boxes for HTPC.
With a large number of lessons learned in the manufacture of high performance boxes, in recent years, engineers have improved their cooling capacity, with up to four 120mm fans. And so that users can enjoy their cooling quality, with the least possible noise, they have designed removable filters, on the sides of the box, which generate a positive air pressure, to work effectively and silently.
The brushed aluminum front door, which includes a security key and aesthetically hides the front units and connections, gives it an elegant appearance, so that it can be combined with other home theater components.
It is the perfect box for those looking for a high performance equipment with safety features and elegance.
We highlight ...
* Elegant exterior with careful aesthetics.
* Positive air pressure design, thanks to the side filters.
* Front connections: two USB 3.0, microphone and audio.
* Supports graphics cards up to 13.6 ??.
* Quick and easy access filters to prevent dust accumulation.
* LED indicator with adjustable brightness.
* Impressive storage capacity with up to eleven bays for units.