The introduction of Grandia GD07 and GD08 of Silverstone marks the beginning of a new era to enjoy our home theater PC, as we had never thought before. For the first time, the power and storage capacity of a server can now be used, in a quiet environment, to create our living room PC.
Completely redesigned to take full advantage of all available spaces, the GD08 can support an incredible amount of units (up to twelve) and high-end components (graphics cards up to 13.6 inches long) It is even possible to install SSI EEB motherboards ( 12 "x 13") Extended ATX, despite maintaining an external dimension similar to the previous generation of Silverstone, size of boxes for HTPC.
With a large number of lessons learned in the manufacture of high performance boxes, in recent years, engineers have improved their cooling capacity, with up to five 120mm fans. And so that users can enjoy their cooling quality, with the least possible noise, they have designed removable filters, on the sides of the box, which generate a positive air pressure, to work effectively and silently.
To complement the tremendous new design, the GD08 is manufactured with thicker aluminum panel than any other SilverStone chassis, with a style that pays homage to the most popular HTPC box ever made, the Lascala LC17. For HTPC enthusiasts around the world, this box is truly a dream come true !!!
We highlight ...
* Elegant exterior with careful aesthetics.
* Positive air pressure design, thanks to the side filters.
* Front connections: two USB 3.0, microphone and audio.
* Supports graphics cards up to 13.6 ??.
* Quick and easy access filters to prevent dust accumulation.
* LED indicator with adjustable brightness.
* Impressive storage capacity with up to twelve bays for units.