Silverstone presents a new chassis with Slim form factor but, despite its small size, offers great features.
After the launch of the RVZ01 model of the brand, a box that redefined the concept of thin HTPC or compact PC, the Fortress Z line arrives to approach an audience more similar to chassis with Slim form factor with metal body. Similar to the RVZ01, the FTZ01 uses a PCI-E riser and fans specially designed to have large graphics cards, as well as offering very high air cooling performance and the ability to mount liquid cooling systems.
Designed to be used vertically or horizontally, it can be easily placed in any environment with limited space and that requires a powerful PC. For those looking to mount a PC with Slim form factor without losing the benefits of larger models, the FTZ01 is a highly recommended option.
We highlight ...
* Classic exterior built in unibody aluminum structure.
* Supports graphics cards up to 13 "????.
* Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards and SFX type sources.
* Slim form factor that supports liquid cooling systems.
* Ventilation system designed to reduce noise and prevent noise dust accumulation.
* Can be arranged both vertically and horizontally.