Two of the most characteristic advances for computer chassis presented by SilverStone and that persist in our recent memory are the unibody structure (Temjin TJ07, 2005) and the base plate assembly with 90º rotation (Raven RV01, 2008).
These two tremendous innovations have been available separately in several products ..., so far.
With the Fortress FT02, it has been possible to combine the strength of the unibody manufacturing, with the RAVEN chassis distribution, unmatched in terms of cooling. In addition, a hard disk case with hot-swap capacity has been added to complement a foam-lined interior with noise absorption capability.
The resulting product has more structural rigidity, more storage capacity and is quieter than the RAVEN RV02, of similar design.
For professionals or enthusiasts who want to build a silent workstation or a gaming machine with maximum performance, there is no better choice than the FT02.
We highlight ...
* Revolutionary assembly of the base plate at an angle of 90º, inherited from RAVEN RV01.
* 4.5mm unibody aluminum structure.
* Three 180mm fans that achieve unprecedented positive air pressure and block cooling.
* RAD support is included in case you would like to install liquid cooling.
* Detachable board behind the motherboard and next to the CPU area for quick mounting of the heatsink.
* Accepts 11x wide ATX motherboards.
* Foam lined interior for greater noise reduction.
* USB 3.0 connections.