Argon series heatsinks are designed to provide the best cooling solution for your CPU. With three thick 8mm copper isothermal tubes connected to the base using HDC (direct contact of isothermal tubes) technology, this heatsink retains the key features of the Argon series. To improve performance even more, unique and exclusive designs for heatsink blades such as interlocking diamond edges and guide arrows are included. Together with a totally new 140mm fan with an exceptional airflow / loudness ratio, the AR07 can quickly and without excessive heat expel the CPU while cooling the components around the motherboard getting a thermal dissipation Global very effective.
- Great balance between loudness and performance
- Unique blades with interlocking diamond edges for improved performance.
- Exclusive guide arrows that distribute the air flow equally between the isothermal tubes
- Three 8mm thick heatpipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conductivity efficiency
- Heatpipe Direct Contact Technology (HDC)
- Includes 140mm PWM compact fan for excellent cooling and low loudness
- Anti-vibration rubber pads included for additional noise absorption
- Intel Socket LGA775 / 115X / 1366/2011 and AMD Socket AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2 compatible