The VG4-V box stands out for its versatile features at an attractive price. This ATX box is available in black. On the front it incorporates two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and two audio connectors.
Thanks to the side panels, the VG4-V offers space for trouble-free installation of fans up to 16 cm. Graphics cards with a maximum length of up to 31 / 38.5 cm (by removing the SSD hard drive bracket) can also be mounted. A total of up to six expansion cards can be installed. The maximum length of the power supplies is 25 cm; A suitable dust filter is pre-installed at the bottom.
A 120mm fan with dust filter pre-installed in the front. The rear panel has a 120 mm pre-installed fan.
Two USB 3.0 connections, two USB 2.0 ports and two audio plugs on the front offer quick access to connect peripherals.
Installation options for units
The ATX box offers three 5.25 "bays for optical drives (two of which are equipped with quick latches) or two 5.25" bays and an externally accessible 3.5 "bay. Here, for example, a card reader can be installed quickly and easily. Internally, three 3.5 "hard drives can be installed using quick fixings. In the second mounting frame you can install HDD / SDD, at the bottom of the box there is room for an additional 2.5 "hard drive.
- ATX box
- Mounting possibilities: 3x 5.25 "(external) or 2x 5.25" + 1x 3.5 "(external) + 3x 3.5" hard drive bays (internal) + 4x 2.5 "SSD / HDD (internal)
- Front: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
- 6 expansion card slots
- Quick clamping devices for two optical drives and three 3.5 "hard drives
- Mounting hole for CPU fan
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Acrylic side panel
- Dimensions: 445 x 200 x 430 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Front fan: 1x 120mm fan (pre-installed)
- Rear panel: 1x 120mm fan (pre-installed)
- Compatibility Motherboards: mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX Max.
- Graphics card length: 31 / 38.5 cm
- Maximum CPU fan height: 16 cm
- Maximum PSU length: 25 cm