With QuickPort Combo SHARKOON take advantage of countless user suggestions and introduce a QuickPort for SATA hard drives and IDE devices at the same time.
As is known from other models of the QuickPort series, 2.5 "or 3.5" SATA hard drives are inserted directly into the connection bay. But the main attraction of QuickPort Combo is the IDE connector on the front which can be used to connect hard drives (2.5 "and 3.5") or IDE optical readers. QuickPort Combo connects to any PC or laptop via USB and is powered by the included adapter. Features: · Offers direct connection of SATA hard drives to PC. · Front connector for IDE devices (hard drives or optical readers).
· Suitable for 2.5 "and 3.5" hard drives (IDE and SATA) and also for 5.25 "(IDE) optical readers.
· External interface: USB2.0.
· On / off button.
· Power LEDs and hard drive access.
· No drivers required for Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, Mac OS X and higher.
· QuickPort Combo.
· Power adapter.
· USB Cable. · IDE cable for 3.5 "devices. · IDE cable for 2.5" hard drives. · Power cable. · Manual.