Store large amounts of data without taking up much space with up to 1TB of storage in 2.5-inch format.
- Access high integrity data immediately with 12 Gb / s SAS
- Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation unit that offers business-class reliability and the endurance that uninterrupted operating environments need.
- Reduce your energy costs and store data faster with a 50% improvement in watts per TB and an 18% improvement in sequential performance compared to the previous generation.
- Rest easy with maximum system availability and unit performance that offer improved rotational vibration tolerance and micrometric head movement.
Large storage capacity for tight spaces
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDD hard drives can help you increase your company's storage capacity without having to expand the data center.
With a height of 15 mm z, the 2 TB model is already the third generation of the main 2.5-inch hard drive with optimized capacity for dense data centers with space limitations. This model can help store twice as much data in the same amount of space. Additional features for semi-immediate storage:
- Business-class firmware and the best rotational vibration tolerance in the industry maximize system availability and performance in multi-unit systems.
- 12 Gb / s SAS interface for better data integrity, scalability over long distances and faster data access
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Width: 7.01 cm
- Bytes per sector: 512
- Quantity 1
- Hard disk capacity: 1024 GB
- Power consumption (standby): 3.29 W
- Power consumption (inactive): 1.52 W
- Energy Consumption: 5.9 W
- Hard Disk Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Operating temperature range: 5 - 55 ° C
- Weight: 190 g
- Depth: 10 cm
- Average latency: 4.16 ms
- Hard Disk Size: 2.5 "
- Device Type: Hard Disk Drive
- Drive, buffer size: 128 MB
- Hard disk rotation speed: 7200 RPM
- Transfer speed Hard disk interface: 12 Gbit / s
- Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit / s
- Non-operational vibration: 3G
- Operating vibration: 0.5 G